David and I had our 22nd week appointment yesterday and after an hour-long ultrasound, it was, according to the ultrasound technician, clear as day that we'll be welcoming a little boy into our lives come December.
The baby and I are healthy and right on target for a December delivery as planned. In fact, every toe, finger and organ was checked on the little guy and everything is growing normally. David and I had an up close and personal view of his brain, face, kidney's, lungs, heart, legs, feet, arms - and so on. Amazing what you can see these days with technology.
Although we spent a lot of time in the ultrasound, we weren't able to capture a perfect picture of him like we were at 11 weeks. But, David put this ensemble together today (thank you honey):
Now ... time to finish the baby room. We'd like to get pictures hung, purchase the rest of the furniture, hang curtains and most of all, finish the theme (thinking zoo animals - I promise it's cuter than it sounds) and get it ready for Baby Estes. Yes - the name is still to be determined but we have some ideas in mind :)
We love you all and continue to appreciate your support and excitement for this next adventure in our lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment