As new parents, David and I seem to be proud of something that would otherwise seem pretty trivial almost every day - whether that's Michael's smiles, "talking," his diligent attempts to try and sit-up, and so on, and now we can add one more to the list - rolling over!
That's right, yesterday Michael and I were playing on his blanket and lo and behold, he kicked his little legs and flopped onto his back. He didn't think much of it until I started smiling really big, yelling "yea! yea!" over and over again and clapping, and then I got one of his world-famous smiles in response. So he did it three more times and thankfully, I grabbed the video camera and got a couple of those on tape.
We'll keep working on this and figuring out how to roll from his back to tummy, but we're SO PROUD of our little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment