Well to say it's been a while since I've updated our family blog would be an understatement. The fact is, it's been too long. I truly enjoy doing this so I'll try to get better at keeping all of you abreast of what's going on in Littleton with David, Michael and me.
All-in-all we're doing great. David and I have both been traveling quite a bit for work which is hard when you have a little one at home, but we do our best to manage it all and it should settle down soon.
Michael is doing wonderfully. He's made lots of good friends at his "school," he still loves to read, he talks up a storm and is getting better and better at putting sentences together - we have determined though that David is the better translator between the two of us. He is still a little guy but he holds his own and still snuggles - mostly with Dadda, as he is a Daddy's boy, but don't worry I get plenty of love too. Not that I have a comparison but I think he is very smart. He really listens and analyzes things - did I hear someone say future engineer?! Maybe so...
No big changes since January but we have found every opportunity to spend time together as a family and we continue to be deeply, madly in love with our little Michael James.
Below are some pics of our latest adventures:
Easter 2014
 |
| On our way to the annual Highlands Ranch Easter Egg Hunt. |
 |
| David and Michael can't wait to get lots and lots of eggs! |
 |
| Seriously?! Wow - SO many eggs :) |
 |
| Michael's buddy Noble came too - he is on the right with the yellow pail. |
 |
| Noble and Michael. |
 |
| Noble's Mom Katie with Michael. |
 |
| The boys and their Dads |
 |
| Grant, Noble's Dad, had his hands full! |
 |
| Easter morning! Man that Easter Bunny sure was generous! |
 |
| We dyed "ve-eggles" (courtesy of Auggie) - an ambulance, school bus, fire engine and police car. |
 |
| And Michael and David had a lot of fun playing with them. |
 |
| On Easter we also took Michael to the park. |
 |
| And Auntie Em came over to help with our traditional Easter Egg Hunt at the house. |
 |
| Michael had a blast trying to find all the eggs Auntie Em hid for him. |
Breckenridge Bound
Lucky for us Uncle Kirk, Chris, Anthony, Nathan and Jessica came to Colorado for their family vacation and we had an opportunity to visit them in Breckenridge. We also had them over to our house for dinner too! I know Chris got a lot of pictures that I'm hoping she'll share (hint, hint), but I took a couple:
 |
| Michael LOVED playing miniature golf with his cousin Nathan. |
 |
| And Anthony was too cool for school in his shades. |
Take Your Kid to Work Day
Michael came to Mommy's work for some fun activities:
Michael's First 2014 Hike - Waterton Canyon
Some Random Photos
 |
| Michael and his buddy Jacob where Spiderman at school on crazy hat day! |
 |
| A donut date to Krispy Kreme! |
 |
| David and Michael at the zoo waiting for the elephant show to begin, being goofy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment