Well, I'm officially in my third trimester at 28 weeks and Baby Boy is making sure I know it. I'm exhausted most of the day from being up all night - my legs cramp, hands fall asleep (weird I know) and I have to use the restroom constantly - and he parties like a rock star nearly all day long in my belly ... kick, kick, punch, roll .... I have a feeling David and I will be chasing the little guy around when he figures out how to crawl and eventually walk.
I continue to have a pretty healthy, seamless pregnancy although most of the symptoms I read in my baby books are now starting to come true - cravings (mmm blizzards ...), swelling, anxiousness, etc.
I've also been quite the world traveler, more so than ever, with Baby Boy on board every step of the way. In fact, last week we were in three states in one day! He and I have visited Wyoming, South Dakota, Nebraska, Florida, Texas and Costa Rica - and he'll be traveling with me to NYC in a couple of weeks (we'll be adding an "I Love NY" onesie to his collection for sure!)
Our trip to Dallas a couple of weeks ago included my very first baby shower! It was hosted by long-time family friend Debra Tridico and all of my Texas friends and family were able to make it to the event - even those in the Houston and Nacogdoches areas. Baby Boy will be the most well-dressed little guy in Colorado thanks to all of the outfits we recieved. We also recieved a lot of other great items for baby, a lot of which didn't even know I would need - but that's the fun part!
BIG thanks to everyone that attended the shower and those that helped make the event so special!
To view pics please click: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1IcN3DVq4ZOig. Thanks Mom for putting all of these pictures out there for everyone to see.
And "shower season" isn't over yet, my good friends Annie Boeckman and Deirdre Mueller are planning a Colorado shower for me Oct. 15th. Thanks ladies - I am so thankful to have such good friends and family!
Our next doctor's appointment is at 30 weeks which will include a regular check-up and a Fun Scan which includes a 20-minute video of Baby Boy partying it up in my belly and some still images - all in 4-D. I'll do my best to get those uploaded to the blog for your viewing pleasure.
Thanks for everything and bye for now ...
No comments:
Post a Comment