| One happy family |
- Is a growing boy. After being born at 6 lbs., 9.6 oz. a meer six weeks ago, he is now weighing-in at 9 lbs., 3 oz. as of a week ago or so.
- Seems to recognize me and David (at least I hope he does).
- Is starting to smile more and more - I think this time because he means to :)
- Loves to look around in amazement at our house, outside, the car, his toys ... anywhere he goes.
- Can some how grab his pacifier in the middle of the night and throw it (I've found it on the ground a few times when I go looking for it).
- Has a full head of hair that continues to grow - I'm not sure we can wait one year before he gets a haircut ...
- Now has a bedtime routine. He's not sleeping through the night yet, but I'm hoping if we keep this up he will be in no time.
He still gets fussy from time to time, some days are better than worse, but overall he's a very good boy with a growing personality. I hear the next several weeks will come with new, exciting changes, growth and challenges, and we look forward to every minute of it.
Enjoy some recent pics:
| Sweet sleeping boy |
| Daddy and Michael celebrating New Years! Mommy and Michael celebrating! |
| We took him to the "Trail of Lights" and we bundled him up. Reminds us of Randy from "A Christmas Story." |
No comments:
Post a Comment