Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Back to Work for Me & New Adventures for Michael

Well, it's been an amazing 11 weeks but now it's time for Mommy to re-enter the workforce. I'm saddened thinking about not spending every waking moment with my son (tears), but I look forward to new opportunities at work and already have a picture frame in my laptop bag so I can look at him every moment.

He is an amazing baby. He is so smart - moving his head around so good, smiling, "talking," trying to sit-up without falling over and looking at the world around him in awe. It's only been 11 weeks, but David and I are looking forward to a lifetime of milestones and proud moments ahead.

I know moms do this everyday and I always knew it would be hard to leave him, but I had no idea I'd be this sad.

After months and months of searching, we haven't nailed down a daycare situation yet, but are hopeful we'll identify the right fit as soon as possible. We do have care for him this week but it's not a situation we'd like long-term. We've interviewed and interviewed, had some quit before they even started, and crossed our fingers spots opened up in some cases. But, we're getting closer to finding little Michael the perfect fit. Pray for us please that all works out for the best.

Okay, enough with the sad stuff. We visited a photography studio in town and did a photo shoot with Michael yesterday and got some great pics. See below and enjoy - he's the cutest!










No comments:

Post a Comment