I'm happy to announce that I was just informed that a woman David, Michael and I met with named Janice (but goes by "Grandma Nana" and David refers to her as Nanny McPhee) has an open spot available for our little Michael. Her original ad that I responded to and was excited about is below for your reference.
He will be one of only two infants (she only cares for two infants in her home as you'll see below) and the other little boy she watches is named Charlie and he's five months old.
I am feeling good about this ...
"Loving young grandma with over 24 years experience as a mom, grandma and nanny specializing in infants and newborns, available to care for your infant in our home.
Our safe, clean and warm home is in a very nice neighborhood on the southwest side of town (close to C470 and Lucent -- on the west side of Highlands Ranch). Most of the time, it smells like cinnamon, vanilla and chocolate chip cookies. We are smoke, germ and pet free. All of our animals are stuffed:).
Love to sing songs, dance to music, read books, rock and cuddle. Have volunteered for many years in our church nursery and have many wonderful references. I am familiar with Universal Precautions, Infant CPR, breast milk care, baby proofing, etc. We have everything here needed to take very special care of your little one, including infant learning toys, walker, swing, bassinet, playpen and one double stroller so that we can go for walks to the park just a few blocks from our home and feed the ducks.
We don't have any school aged children here, so your baby will not need to travel to or from school or other events in a car during the day, nap times will not be disrupted and your baby will not be exposed to the additional germs when there are older children in the home."
This is not your typical daycare, so if you are looking for more of a personal home away from home for your little one, like Grandma's house, give me a call. Send me an email to check my availability. Please include your baby's age, along with what days/hours you are needing care. Care is provided at $8/hour.
I am very blessed to be able to do what I love, and to be able to give lots of individual attention to your baby. When mom can't be there, call Grandma Nana!
No comments:
Post a Comment