He also took a sailboat cruise! I didn't do that until I was in my teens and Michael, well it only took him six months to hang out in a condo on the beach and take a sailboat ride. Lucky little guy.
He did really well on the trip. Considering it was a two-leg flight there and back through Dallas, he was a model passenger and we even got some compliments from other passengers on how good he was.
We saw a lot of family while we were in FL and everyone enjoyed meeting our little guy.
Enjoy the pics:
In other Michael news, I swear his head is looking better and better everyday! We have an appointment to check its progress this Friday and I'm hoping for good news. We likely won't get it off for another at least two months, but I'm very pleased so far.
And he is just about seven months old. He can:
- Scoot and roll around like a champ. Not crawling yet, but when he's determined he can get to you or a toy, whatever it may be.
- Is sitting up on his own. A little wobbly but much more stable than he has been before.
- Talking away and trying to formulate words - I hear "mama" in my future.
- Smiling and laughing away.
- Has such a grip.
- Puts everything he can in his mouth - watch your jewelry, food, utensils, you name it ...
- Knows his name (which has been really fun).
- Has eaten every phase I food there is. On to phase II.
- And Emily wants him to know when he read this that he has gas like an adult male. I'm sure he'll thank her one day.
I'll post about David's first and amazing Father's Day, if I do say so myself, soon.
Thanks for your interest in my little sweet tart.

No comments:
Post a Comment