Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Weekend was Full of FUN!

What started with me saying, "I don't want to stay home or run errands on our three day weekend," turned into a weekend full of fun. We went to Manitou Springs, Colo. where Michael rode nearly every "ride" there was. His favorite? The Red Baron bi-plane, 100 percent! I think we spent a few bucks on that ride alone.

Check out the little pilot!





Our adventures continued on Saturday when we went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs. Michael fed one of his favorite animals - giraffes! They took lettuce right out of his hand. And he loved it - but not in the moment ...





And if that wasn't enough, we went on a choo choo train Sunday called the Georgetown Loop Railroad. The trip is about an hour and takes you from Georgetown to Silver Plume, along I-70 in the Rockies. Beautiful trip and Michael enjoyed the train ride.





















Phew, what a wonderful weekend we had as a family! And since I haven't updated the blog in a while, here's some more pics from weekends and week nights past.












Well, long blog and lots of pictures, but everyone is doing wonderfully! Michael is now nine months old and is growing and developing leaps and bounds. He can now crawl - fast - and just recently, figured out how to pull himself up onto furniture. Uh oh, here comes trouble! But he's a great little boy and we love him dearly.

Hope you're all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment