Thursday, December 5, 2013

Batman Visited Denver to Protect Us this Halloween...

It's been way too long since I've posted an update on our family so I'll be posting several to get caught up on Halloween, Michael's 2nd birthday and Thanksgiving. But the good news is we've been having a blast these last couple of months so I have some great pictures and stories to share.

Although it doesn't seem possible, this was Michael's second Halloween and David was adament that he must wear a boy costume. So goodbye my cuddly lion and hello batman. But, he was the cutest batman i've ever seen - but I may be partial.

He had a Halloween party at his daycare, we went to our local high school for their "trick or treat street" event and he went to several houses in our neighborhood. Enjoy our little Dark Knight!
 

At Columbine High School's "Trick or Treat Street" event.

At his daycare ready for the school Halloween party with his friends.
 
No shame in his game - asking for candy already...
 
 
He thought it was really fun going door-to-door, and he didn't care much for the candy so David and I benefitted from his hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment