Wednesday, August 27, 2014

An Air Show & New Adventures

The Rocky Mountain Air Show

Since David and I first discovered the Rocky Mountain Air Show several years back, we've religiously attended the annual event. And Michael is no exception. From running into an airplane hangar when a very loud F-22 flew over to protect Michael's fragile infant hearing, to buying him his first hat and first dog tags last year, he loves them just as much as we do and this year was no different.


 







New Adventures

Some of you may remember that David and I owned an old pop up camper several years back and then sold it to buy our boat. Well, we've regretted selling that faithful pop up, especially after had Michael. So, we've talked about getting another one so we can truly experience Colorado and expose Michael to the mountains, hiking, fishing and more.

So, after looking for some time, we found a great deal and we are now proud owners of a 2001 Jayco Pop Up Camper.

So, what's next? Michael's first camping trip this Labor Day weekend to beautiful Steamboat Springs. David and I have never been so it will be new to us as well. We plan to hike, fish and visit some natural hot springs while we're there. We can't wait and I'll post pictures after our trip.

Here's some images of our pop up but I'll share more after our trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment