But first things first, pumpkin carving. It's a tradition and one we didn't forget for 2014. David continues to rule the roost with his amazing pumpkin carving skills and I, well I took an easier route this year with my pumpkin...
But Michael enjoyed the whole activity just the same.
And this year Michael wanted to be Jake from "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" (a Disney Jr. show and play on Peter Pan). My Nonny was kind enough to keep up the tradition of years past and make Michael his costume. He looked FANTASTIC and liked it, just a little...
I know, I know, WAY too many pictures just to show you what his costume looked like but c'mon, did Nonny do a fantastic job or what?!
So onto Margaret's birthday party/trick or treating. We left our pumpkins lit, turned our porch light on and left a bowl of candy for our neighborhood kids and off we went to Highlands Ranch to hang with Michael's buddies. He LOVED every moment of it. It's amazing what just one year can do - talking to all the mom's, all of the kids, including Michael, were timid going door-to-door last Halloween but this year no fear.
| For those of you I talk more regularly with, from L to R, Anita (Alina's Mom), Jackie (Jacob's Mom) and Katie and Mark (Maya's parents) |
| This is Michael's best buddy Jacob - which is why he has a solo pic in here - as Sully from Monsters, Inc. |
| Off to trick or treat... |
| Michael and Jacob having fun running to the next house. |
| Time for cupcakes! |
Let's just say he woke up early this morning complaining that his tummy hurt. Hmmm, I wonder why...
Happy Halloween everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment