Monday, June 27, 2011

16 Weeks & All Is Well

It's that time again ... I had my 15 week appointment last week and David and I heard the baby's heartbeat again. 160 beats per minute, and he/she is moving around like crazy. The doctor told me the baby had all of its organs and pretty much everything, except for eyelashes and finger/toe nails. But no, we don't know the sex yet. We will find out, however, on August 11th at my 21 week mark.

I don't have an ultrasound to share this time, and won't get another one until August 11th so I'm eagerly awaiting that visit. I do plan, however, to share pictures of the babies room with you soon. My Mom flew out and had the chance to see it and now I owe it to you all to see what David's been hard at work at for weeks.

Hope you're all well and I'll post pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment