- Baby Boy currently weights 4 lbs., 14 ounces ... big boy
- He is also weighing in as if I was 35 weeks pregnant (he's consistently been bigger than what's considered average the whole way through the pregnancy)
- Therefore, it is expected I'll delivery early - but things could level off so you never know ... right now I'm on track to deliver nine days early
- He practiced taking breaths while I was getting my ultrasound which means his brain and respiratory system is developing perfectly
- They are fairly certain he's in place for delivery (which is still several weeks away), but his head is tucked under my right hip with his little behind just left of the center of my belly
Monday, October 17, 2011
4 lbs., 14 ounces Already... They Grow Up So Fast :)
Well I had my 32 week appointment today and wanted to share some interesting, but all good information:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment