A quote from my Mom (Auggie) when I told her last night that little Michael had sprouted yet another tooth. Well, I wish I could but our little boy is growing up right before our eyes.
He now has two bottom teeth and although they're barely there, they're there - he likes to bite his spoon when I'm feeding him and my face, hands, etc. if I'd let him. Lucky for me I've learned to be quick as a whip when it comes to him.
Aside from two baby teeth he is so close to crawling - everyday he gets a little closer to figuring it all out. And I must say, the helmet has come in handy as he learns how to crawl. Speaking of the helmet, we saw the doctor and guess what? Only 2mm to go until his head is considered "corrected." We'll be thrilled when the helmet gets added to his keepsake items. We have some appts. in mid-August and then we plan to call it good and be done.
We had a slew of family in town last weekend and Michael, David and I enjoyed the company. We took a mountain drive, went to the park and listened to marching band music as the sun went down (which I loved of course and little Michael was literally kicking his feet to the beat!), went to Blackhawk and tried our hand at slots, toured the town of Evergreen, saw the Off-Broadway musical Jersey Boys and spent time enjoying each other's company.
It was a nice few days and even with Deborah and Emily still here, the house seems a bit emptier.
Here are a few recent pics of Michael and some that Emily shared with me that I thought you'd enjoy too. I have some pictures from this weekend at home that I will try and post soon. In the meantime, get ready to smile ...
No comments:
Post a Comment