I know you've been waiting to know what we were up to this weekend. Well, we definately weren't at home twiddling our thumbs. Nope. In our typical tradition, we made the most of our weekend as a family and traveled to Evergreen to have lunch by the creek, visited with an old friend from high school and her six-month old daughter Rylee and had a picnic with friends in Wash. Park in Denver where Michael tried slack-rope walking. Don't know that is? Me either, but you'll see what I'm talking about below.
And may I say, I keep hearing people say "kids grow up so fast," and while I nodded my head in agreement, I didn't know what they were talking about until now! I wish I could freeze time for a little bit longer.
Why?
Well, Michael is the sweetest boy in the world as you know, but as he's reaching new milestones, he's becoming more independent - always trying to stand, trying to hold his own bottle, grabbing at everything possible (he loves our faces and Daddy's goatee) ... he's just growing up. But he still needs us for now and I will take it!
So, here's some pics of our weekend. Enjoy our little guy, he's a joy!
 |
| Like a big boy, Michael likes to sit outside in our backyard. Here he is on our patio furniture. |
 |
| Such a cutie holding Daddy's hand. |
 |
| Awww. |
 |
| Look, no support! |
 |
| Here's Michael at the park. He has this new trick where he holds his arms out so I'll pick him up. |
 |
| This boy can sleep anywhere. Here he is, fast asleep at the park. |
 |
| Daddy and Michael decide to venture over to the "slack lining" and see what this is all about. |
 |
| And here is Michael, practicing the sport. You can't see it here, but people are cheering for our little guy. What a cutie. |
 |
| He LOVES to stand. |
 |
| Mom, are you taking pictures again?! |
 |
| We had pizza next to the creek and there was another little boy one table over. Michael kept looking over at him - very curious. |
 |
| This is blurry (as you can imagine I was trying to hold him with one hand and take a picture with the other), but he is so proud of himself when he stands. |
No comments:
Post a Comment