Sunday, April 28, 2013

Michael's New Ride

This summer David and I can get back to bike riding and Michael can join us! Check out his new ride:


We took our first bike ride this weekend and aside from taking a little snooze, he had a great time looking around, wind in his hair. Here's some pictures from our first ride, which ended-up being 20 miles (phew, don't know how I made it):






We also went to the park to enjoy our first 70+ degree day in a while. Here our some pictures of that and other random photos I thought you might enjoy:








And as of this Monday, Michael will no longer be a "furry fox" at his school. He graduated to the "bobcats!" But we'll miss his teachers and they were very sweet to put this together for him to say good bye:

No comments:

Post a Comment